Poor Verizon service
mkmkmk1

Is Verizon as  poor at your location as it is in SE PA.  Email servers are slow if they work at all both web based and Outlook.  Good luck finding chat or phone number available for resolution.  Pixelation while watching TV.  Every few weeks I stop having the ability to set up DVR remotely from my latop or my sucky Verizon Droid Charge phone.  They were fine 4 years ago when I replaced Comcast but now it is higher fees and absolutely horrible service.  Comcast was never this bad.

I would like th hear your comments.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Verizon service
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@mkmkmk wrote:

Is Verizon as  poor at your location as it is in SE PA.  Email servers are slow if they work at all both web based and Outlook.  Good luck finding chat or phone number available for resolution.  Pixelation while watching TV.  Every few weeks I stop having the ability to set up DVR remotely from my latop or my sucky Verizon Droid Charge phone.  They were fine 4 years ago when I replaced Comcast but now it is higher fees and absolutely horrible service.  Comcast was never this bad.

I would like th hear your comments.

Email servers work just fine for me. Email delivered almost instantly. Out of curiousity, are you using a straight Verizon account, or is your account partnered with Yahoo?

All support departments can be reached from 1-800-VERIZON. This is the number listed on the Contact Us page, along with the hours for the various departments. Live chat loads when available, but not during off hours. (Exactly as should be expected.)

I don't have TV service, so I can't speak to the pixellation or DVR issue.

We had Comcast for a while when we lived in a non-FiOS area, and I could not wait to get Verizon back. Everyone's experience is different.