Problems with offer for Quantum 75/75 and HBO free for $10 a month more
mobud

I received a mailing several months ago offering me an upgrade to Quantum 75/75 for $10 a month and HBO free included. Sounded good so I called Verizon and after saying Yes please, they informed me that they had no vision of that offer on their screen. I read the complete letter, the rep agreed but said that he could not offer it because the system would not allow it. After much playing around I ended the call because I clearly was not going to get the offer. Jump to three weeks ago and the same offer appears on my TV screen as one of those ads you get when you turn the tv and box on. Same offer but it was late at night and you had to accept it right away to get offer, no fine print to read or double check. I did a online chat the next morning because I checked my account and figured there might be more info on the offer. I WAS WRONG. So I started a chat with a very nice person that after 35 minutes of going thru the script they have, I was told that it must have been a TV only offer that was alive for that moment only and they had no vision of the offer.

Anybody get the runaround on this type of offer before? The name on the offer letter is Dustin Kroeger, Director of Customer Relationship Marketing except no one else in the network knows about the offer but him.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems with offer for Quantum 75/75 and HBO free for $10 a month more
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mobud,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Problems with offer for Quantum 75/75 and HBO free for $10 a month more
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mobud,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes