Regarding my verzizon service
Kashmira

Sir/Ma'am,

I have been verizon customer for 2 years. Where I live ,there is just one internet provider Verizon. When I moved, I placed a move order with verizon. They checked the new address and confirm that they will move my service. I also got the order number . Before my move day I called them again just to make sure that they will move my service on the exact day. Verizon representative said "the service is good to go". So, I moved to new house. The day i moved to new house I called verizon and asked them the exact time they will connect my internet and they said around 5 pm. But, that never happened. I called next day and they said there is some system glitche Then third day I called and they said there is cant provide any more service in my area. I am really frustrated with Verizon. Why didn't they tell me about this before I moved to my new location. If they have said that there is no internet I would have never moved to new house. I am in a military and full time student. I take online classes. Without internet I wont be able to take classes. I feel that Verizon mislead me in this   whole situation. I am still in the house without internet. As Verizon promised that they will give internet then they should provide it for us. I havebeen without Internet for 2 weeks still waiting for Verizon to take,action on it. Please do something about it. I have been calling sales everyday but no help so far.May new address is {Edited for privacy}

0 Likes