Restore original homepage
mfbybee

Upon logging in today I found that my Verizon Yahoo homepage layout was different. I was not notified of a change nor did I give my permission for the change. I liked my previous homepage and want to restore it. How can I do that?

0 Likes
Re: Restore original homepage
Hubrisnxs
Legend

no way to change,  you can try the main yahoo site and see if you like it and you should be able to log in there as well.  

Companies change their websites, and it's rare that you get to pick and choose how a website is delivered to you unfortunately.  If I go to my bank website, I get what they give me.   just the way the interwebz work.

0 Likes
KathyL2

I agree about restoring our original homepage.  It was so hard trying to contact someone to complain.  And after getting transferred 3 times the last person couldn't help me.  I had a very customized homepage and now it's all gone.  All the things I was interested in was there and had such a pretty leopard background.  You could customize your foreground and background.  Now it's pretty generic.  When you sign on the net you want to see things that make you happy. You can only add the things they want you to add to your page.  Thinking about going back to cable net, TV and phone.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

what is the url for your homepage?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes