Service / Customer Support...
DreadedCustomer
Contributor - Level 1

Gentlemen:

Is 1-800-VERIZON simply a "pacifier phone number" to delay customers from going postal and beating your office doors down.

You list no email contact, the live chat is useless, and the phone number is nice if you want to spend you day listening to nauseating  music... (that leaves snail mail... maybe a lawyer ??)

That FIOS cable, installed over a month ago, is still draped across the back yard...

I own chunks of companies. VZ is not one of them for that very reason !!

0 Likes
Re: Service / Customer Support...
prisaz
Legend

@DreadedCustomer wrote:

Gentlemen:

Is 1-800-VERIZON simply a "pacifier phone number" to delay customers from going postal and beating your office doors down.

You list no email contact, the live chat is useless, and the phone number is nice if you want to spend you day listening to nauseating  music... (that leaves snail mail... maybe a lawyer ??)

That FIOS cable, installed over a month ago, is still draped across the back yard...

I own chunks of companies. VZ is not one of them for that very reason !!

I have passed this on to Verizon Employees just in case they do not see your post here.

This is a peer to peer community where customers help other customers. Verizon does monitor the forums, but it is not their primary method of contact. I did see based on this post you were directed to the contact us area. I hope I help.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/quot-completed-order-quot/m-p/378297

Look for a response from them, either here, your private mail box under the search feature at the top right, or they should contact you directly, based on your account information.

0 Likes