Still on Hold
yazanh28
I have a problem with Verizon Fios which I first thought was just a simple understanding, but because of what I am currently going through I am not sure what to think. I loved Fios fast internet speed and service I never had a problem and was dissapointed when I moved out of Verizons coverage zone. About a month after my move I recieved a package asking for the return of the router, and I sent it back and have the receipt that shows it was sent back. Fast forward 2 months and without warning I receive a letter for collections on behalf of Verizon for not having returned the router. I assumed this could be cleared up with a simple phone call, instead I wait 15 minutes before anyone picks up and when the representative finally does pick up and I explain the situation to him he says he looked up my account based on my phone number and is just going to review the notes. That was an hour ago! I am still on hold. The best part is I decided to do a live chat and not only were they no help and I am pretty sure is artifical intelligence, but they said they cant even locate my account using my phone number. So who is lying to me? The live chat agent wouldnt even let me finish asking questions before he disconnected me. This has left a terrible taste on my mouth, and to think I was reccomending Fios to anyone who had access to it.
0 Likes
Re: Still on Hold
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Still on Hold
yazanhamad28

I posted to this forum almost a year ago under Yazanh28, and figured my issue had been resolved. Especially since I recieved an email apologizing for the inconvenience and claiming that my reciever I set in had been found and the collections account would be removed immediately from my reports. Only I just recieved another call from the same agency in regards to the debt today and they claim to have no knowledge of me ever taking it off. Of course now I have deleted the emails that prove I sent out the reciever and the email from verizon claiming the issue was resolved as I figured everything was taken care of. My email address is {edited for privacy} and account number is {edited for privacy}. I would like this issue resolved as soon as possible and assume that Verizon has notes of the activity on this account. 

0 Likes