Terrible experience with Verizon customer care. Need update on security deposit.
satatmp

Hi, 

I disconnected my FIOS internet service about two months back. When I took the connection last year, I was asked to pay a security deposit of $400 and I paid this. After disconnecting FIOS, I am trying to get the status of the refund of my security deposit. 

I have called close to ten times to the customer care and all the times, I have been given either false information or I was told they would call me back and that would not happen. 

At this point, I am extremely disappointed and surprised about how an organization like Verizon could be so unprofessional. 

I need to know the status of my security deposit. Has anyone else faced this kind of a problem? How was this resolved?

Regards, 

Sathish

0 Likes
Re: Terrible experience with Verizon customer care. Need update on security deposit.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Re: Status changed to: In Progress
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes