Trying to correct charges for FIOS installation after a service call disconnected by DSL.
tkphilly

After a submitting an order online in November, 2012, for Verizon Double Play which was to lower my current phone/DSL charges to 54.99, and what appears to be a mistaken service call, I am now paying more than twice that much for phone and FIOS internet service that I had not intended to order.   . 

My story starts online on 11/4/12 when I was on the Verizon website investigating options for FIOS which recently appeared in my area. After chatting with an agent and not yet convinced I wanted to switch, she offered me an option to save $5 under my current services. It sounded good to me and I proceeded to proceed through the screens as she instructed.  At completion I received an order number, PA00178559915, and a confirmation that I had signed up for Verizon Double Play at $54.99. I have both a copy of the chat and the confirmation page.

After email and phone calls to Verizon, I am still unable to get this problem rectified.  Any help would be appreciated.  

0 Likes
Re: Trying to correct charges for FIOS installation after a service call disconnected by DSL.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

tkphilly,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes