Two Verizon fios routers in same hose???
Fiosisamazing
Ok I will like an answer for the filling and links to set ups I need. I appreciate your time.<br><br>1) I have a provided Verizon fios router upstairs in my office. I have an Xbox in the basement. Today with my uncle who knows cable and wireing found a coax fios cable in the basement. I have a 2 way splitter for Internet and tv. In basement. Can I add a 3 way and run a coax cable from that to my office in the next room . (means only need 15 ft of coax. Instea of fishing an ethernt 300 ft through 20 wallsBy the way te guy left like a spoil of coax at the house so i can use that. ) so I'm doing this cuz in basement it has no signal. No I can't relocate router.<br><br>2) do u have to get the same Verizon fios router they gave me? Or can I get my own. If I need to buy there's give me a link to where. If I can buy any router what type would I need. Link to that one.<br><br>3) how do I set up/assign/ address/ all that stuff with a second router in the house.<br><br>More info:<br>So the coax in basement run through wall all the way upstairs. So can I put the 3 way splitter on and ru a 15 ft coax cable to the new router in basement. How to I set up that second router so both have wireless
0 Likes
Re: Two Verizon fios routers in same hose???
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1
0 Likes