Verizon FIOS Router M1424WR GEN 2 port forwarding
Steveman1

I need help using the advanced port forwarding on the above router. Every time I try to forward a port, it just comes back and says there is a conflict with another service, no matter what port number I assign. The user manual shows screens that my router doesn't even have ( at least I cant find them). I'm not sure if it has to do with the Gen 2 or I'm doing something wrong. I been trying for a week with no success. I hope someone can help. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon FIOS Router M1424WR GEN 2 port forwarding
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Could you post a screen shot of your PF page?

You can also try to use www.simpleportforwarding.com and it will probably fix your problem, you have to kill your pf rules before you use it, but it's free and does a very good job of configuring the PF rules in the router.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Could you post a screen shot of your PF page?

You can also try to use www.simpleportforwarding.com and it will probably fix your problem, you have to kill your pf rules before you use it, but it's free and does a very good job of configuring the PF rules in the router.

0 Likes
Steveman1

Thanks for the quick responce. I will try and post a shot of the page for you.

0 Likes
Steveman1

Just wanted to thank you for your help. I used Simple Port Forwarding and it worked perfectly.In about 10 minutes it did what I was trying to do all week. Thanks again.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

np, glad it worked.  I love that tool.  

0 Likes