Verizon Fios Compliant.
Booya51

So this week Verizon Fios shut off my service. Completely. No internet ..No TV

I called first instant I could. They informed me that they made a mistake, shut off my services. Note this was supposed to happen on May 29th when I move. They were to transfer all services to my new address.  So Now its monday , I spend 2 hours 15 mins on the phone only to get cut off/hung up on. I exlained to the rep when I called back again, put on hold for 45 mins, and she re-orders the services and says they should be one by 12am tuseday morning. I also explained that my Fiance works from home, Internet is the most important, so please make sure that this is noted.

Tuseday. I call as no service has been put on. I call again , from work this time. On hold 30 mins, talk to a person who says the order is pending. She connects me but accidently hangs up. I call back again, wait a long time to talk to a human. Finally after waiting on the phoen for an hr they tell me nothing can be done. A tech should come to the house this after noon between 12pm and 5pm. NO ONE COMES.

Wednesday I call back. Spend over three hours talking to them either waiting on hold or the tech support/ customer service is speaking to other people on how to fix it. . Explaining that I don't care about TV, just make sure the Internet is backon. They say it should be back on within 60 mins . I return home at 5pm to find my TV works, with no guide but it constantly re-starts. The restarts stop and tv works with out guide . NO INTERNET. MEan while my fiance has worked in a Starbucks for a major for three day.

Thursday much of the same no servcie.

Now its Friday and I still have no internet. They have assured me they will make sure I am not paying for this week. But I need to know how to file a complaint? PLEASE HELP. I still have no Internet Service and They tell me this problem can't be solved until Monday.

0 Likes