Verizon Home Page constantly asks for user name and password
mhipsman
Enthusiast - Level 2

even if i click the 2 week logon option  the home page asks me for user name and password.  sometimes i get lucky and i dont have to put one in for 3 days but then the message comes up.  Is there anyway way to bypass this?  Never had this problem with Comcast. very annoying!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home Page constantly asks for user name and password
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry can't do anything more than offer support. We have been having this problem for months and support is clueless. Do you also have the migrating homepage issue? We can have 3 or 4 different homepage set-ups throughout the day. Between Verizon and FIOS, there isn't an employee in the corporation who cares about customer service. Since the failed email migrations dating back to Spring of 2011, we have had this login situation constantly. Our normal login count for a day is 12. We figure they are regulating traffic by having customers constantly login.

0 Likes
Hildy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmm check the security settings on your web browser to make sure it is not clearing our your cookies (where it typically saves this information). If you have it set to clear when you close the browser then it'll prompt you every time.

0 Likes
mhipsman
Enthusiast - Level 2

this  exactly hte same problem i am having. I can live with different home pages. but the constant login is for the birds

0 Likes