Verizon Internet Security Suite
leadoy

Hello, could someone please help me with activating Verizon Internet Security Suite? I have it download but I keep getting an error message when I try to activate it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite
jonjones1
Legend

@scouto wrote:

i have re-downloaded Verizon Internet Security Suite at least 4 times and it is still not activating. The message I receive is states error We're sorry cannot activate at this time. I have continued to try to activate..closing window and restarting and it never works! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

You do realize this thread is 6 years old?

that security suite is junk. Don't install it. You will be back asking how to remove it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
zooropa777

I am having the same issue.  I get an error message and most of it is in Chinese.  I need to reinstall both the Family Protection Plan and the McAfee Protection.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Yes the best option is to reinstall both. Please let us know if the errors continue after the reinstallation.

0 Likes
scouto

i have re-downloaded Verizon Internet Security Suite at least 4 times and it is still not activating. The message I receive is states error We're sorry cannot activate at this time. I have continued to try to activate..closing window and restarting and it never works! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@scouto wrote:

You do realize this thread is 6 years old?

that security suite is junk. Don't install it. You will be back asking how to remove it.

0 Likes