Verizon Lies!
pberry1
This company consistently lies to its customers. A technician came to fix my landline phone on Saturday. He made it worse and I lost my internet connection as well as voice (I had internet but no voice when I called for service). He assured me all would be fixed by 5 p.m. that same day. At 4:15 I called and was told they were still working on it, and it would be fixed by 5. At 6 p.m. I called and was told it was not scheduled to be fixed until Tuesday! On Monday I called to see if it could be expedited, and was told the ticket to schedule the repair was never even put in. Each time I questioned why I was given different information before, the representative admitted that the previous person lied. I now really have no idea when my service will be repaired. I use the internet for business, do I'm losing money every minute that I can't connect...my cell phone is only useful for simple tasks. I am as angry ad I've ever been. As soon as I calm down, I will look to switch service to another provider. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Re: Status changed to: Open
Adrienne_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have not heard from you and would like to reach out to you to see if you are still experiencing an issue. We will be glad to assist you if the issue is not resolved.

Thank You,

0 Likes