Verizon Online current customers should be Grandfathered in with the MSN Premium services
Carolcell1
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should not be forcing current Verizon Triple Play members to pay $59.99 a year more for MSN Premium with McAfee Anti-Virus and Spy Sweeper.  We have to protect our computers while using Verizon online or we won't be able to be online.  Current members should be Grandfathered in to the plan that includes MSN Premium.  The new proposed $59.99 charge for MSN Premium starting March 1, 2012 should only apply to new subscribers.

Re: Verizon Online current customers should be Grandfathered in with the MSN Premium services
shoelace2
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is going on dropping the msn premium. I have been with them forever. I have not been offered help on what to do to get the same service from Verizon. Home page has my stocks, e-mails, have my favorites, address book etc. What now. Do I tell everyone and companies that send me e-mails I have a new address? Why isn't some personal help offered for us computer dummies.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Online current customers should be Grandfathered in with the MSN Premium services
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are your MSN Premium addresses @verizon.net e-mails, or are they an @hotmail , @msn.com or an @live.com address? There isn't a lot you can really do unfortunately to keep a bundle that isn't offered as complementary unfortunately besides pay up. It was known a few years ago that Verizon was dropping the service and grandfathering the product to those who already have it. If you have a verizon.net e-mail even through it is through MSN Premium, it's a good bet you have nothing to worry about as long as your verizon.net e-mail remains the same. All of the e-mail will carry over to wherever you head off to.