Verizon Premium Tech Support
pghbett
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed on and paid for a ten month subscription for premium tech support almost two hours ago.  Since then I have been on hold waiting my turn for a tech support person to take my call. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Premium Tech Support
giveup3

What else is new. I've been using google's chrome as my browser because I was getting pageation's when using Internet Explorer. Now all of a sudden, Verizon does not support google chrome and I cannot logg into my email. What a dirty company; I am going back to my old internet provider, at least you could easily get more assistance in a reapectful time frame.  This company does not like  or respect it's customers. And I am not alone in that perception. I'll miss the TV picture quality, but that is not the only thing in this world.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think you're calling the wrong number if you are on hold that long.  Do the chat support and ask them for the right number to premium tech support.  when I had them (last year, but don't have the number still) they gave me a special number, and whenever i called it took no more than 5 min to get through at almost any time I called them.   I can't remember a time when it was more than that. 

megamike57

Google Chrome is a great browser, however the issue that you are having is Google Chrome is not able to use the Active X Control required for you to view your e-mails in the Verizon webmail. Maybe in the near future that will be addressed.

0 Likes