Verizon trying to rob me
mastrf

When I agreed to fios service on the phone (first mistake), I was promised a tech visit at no charge.  After a $112 charge showed up and stuck on my bill after month's of calls and promises to remove the charge (reps gave me a first name but, of course, no way to contact them AND no chance they would email confirmation).  When I finally got the charge removed I was so angry  I cancelled service.  Received the return shipping box and instructions, packed it up (took photos) and dropped it at USPS (2nd mistake).  Three weeks later, the letter - we havent received the equipment.  I called, said I have the photos and the USPS receipt.  After a lengthy wait, he found it! (Gave his name, no contact, no email confirmation, of course).  Month later, I was still waiting for the $111 refund I was due, I called to check and the automated system said I owed $1300 for boxes.  Now after called every month for four, each time the problem was straigthened out and the checks in the mail.  The last two even promised to call me back in a few days (could I have a number to call them?...of course not), no one ever called.  Last one told me the equipment got there one day after I shipped it and gave me a tracking number...probably fake like the rest of what I've been told. 

You should be embarrassed by this obvious scamming for 100 bucks.  Brilliant thinking, is this the way to win customers back? Think about it.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon trying to rob me
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mastrf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes