Website
TedCrunch

For a few years, now, Verizon has provided me with 10 MB of space for a website. Since they created their new website, I have no way to get into mine. The webmaster has apparently forgotten to include a way to access it. I can go to it, online, but I can't access to edit or delete it. Trying to contact somebody about this is hell! I sent an e-mail and had to wait four days for a response, only to be told they can't help me and I need to contact a live agent. Yeah, sure! I'm supposed to stay up all night to do that? That's the only time I can talk to a live agent online. And by phone is worthless. Verizon's customer support is the worst one I have ever had to deal with.

0 Likes
Re: Website - Try "Search" First
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@JohnBH wrote:

For a few years, now, Verizon has provided me with 10 MB of space for a website. Since they created their new website, I have no way to get into mine. The webmaster has apparently forgotten to include a way to access it. I can go to it, online, but I can't access to edit or delete it ...

If you type "web space" in the "Ask the Community" search box at the top of this page, you will find several accurate answers to your query.  Please try it and report back.