Week 3 no service
Pbmd

My two year plan expired and I decided to renew my service and was told that digital voice is the only plan, and of course it costs more.  Well it is now week three and two technicians have been out and still no service.  My wireless service is now over its limit.  Each time I call there is a ten minute wait, which is actually longer since I hang up after 20 minutes.   The Internet is much slower than it previously was.  The cable tv goes in and out.  I would like my old Verizon service back that works, and Verizon should think about testing new services before rolling out to communitys, as other neighbors are experiencing the same thing.  Xfinity Package is looking real good.

0 Likes
Re: Week 3 no service
ShawnWCummings1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know if Verizon Fios works like Verizon Core/Business - but if it does - open a ticket... If the issue requires a tech at your home (the stree) or central office ask for when it's scheduled. 

If within a couple hours you don't hear anything ask for the ticket to be escalated, or ask for a manager if the phone rep doesn't know how to escalate your issue.  In the normal Verizon world you can normally escalate to 3 or 4 levels.

0 Likes
Re: Week 3 no service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Pbmd,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes