Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
dawnsings
0 Kudos

What's Next?

I just set up a Verizon Fios account and installation is on Thursday.  The salesman and 2 emails and a postcard have told me to go to verizon.net/whatsnext to "confirm your order and prepare for installation".  Also, I will be "automatically registered for a chance to win $1000 in the "What's Next to Win" Sweepstakes". 

I can't log in!

I have tried everything - including calling verizon's FIOS number 888-553-1555 - answered endless recorded messages - requested a "representative" - waited on hold - finally get someone live - tell them my problem - they transfer me to someone else - I wait on hold - someone answers - I get disconnected.   I call back - answer a gazillion recorded questions - wait on hold - get a live person - they can't help me - transfer me to someone else -  I wait on hold - they finally answer - tell me they can't help me - give me another numver altogether - 800-567-6789 - I call that number - steaming mad at this point.  No one there can help me.  Finally get someone in technical support who wants to so a "shared screen" thing where he's on my computer remotely and can see what I am seeing.  I say NO - I don't have time at this point.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Silver Contributor IV
TimSykes
Device: Google G1
Plan: 20/5
0 Kudos

Re: What's Next?

[ Edited ]
Yeah thats normal for phone support, they like to keep passing you around til no end. PM Techman28 he should be able to help.
Message Edited by TimSykes on 02-03-2009 01:44 PM
Contributor
dawnsings
0 Kudos

Thanks I will!
Silver Contributor V
Techman28
0 Kudos

ok found out what was wrong Firefox was giving problems going to the site so we used IE and worked like a champ....I'll have to find out if there is something we can do to get that resolved.
Contributor
dawnsings

Thanks so much for your help!  Folks out there who use Firefox - if you have problems like I did - try it on IE.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411