Who do I call for mysite.verizon.net support!!!
lsirbuly

NO ONE at Verizon can help me.  I can not access my website now that I am using a MAC.

Has anyone used mysite.verizon.net with a MAC and it worked????

Where is the TECH support for mysite.verizon.net?????

Thanks, Linda

0 Likes
Re: Who do I call for mysite.verizon.net support!!!
Hubrisnxs
Legend
there is NO over the phone support for mysite.verizon.net its' all web chat tech support. so click the chat support on the top of the page or go to the contact us section of this website to open a chat session with an agent.
0 Likes
VZ_Dwayzo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like the previous post said, there is pretty much no support for mysite.verizon.net thru the phone. Some agents are willing to trouble shoot this issue, but not many as it’s not really part of support boundaries.  BUT... What is the issue that you are having? Logging into your FTP? Or accessing the file up loader from the site? (Assuming it still works this way) A little more info is needed here.

Justin46
Legend

@VZ_Dwayzo wrote:

Like the previous post said, there is pretty much no support for mysite.verizon.net thru the phone. Some agents are willing to trouble shoot this issue, but not many as it’s not really part of support boundaries.  BUT... What is the issue that you are having? Logging into your FTP? Or accessing the file up loader from the site? (Assuming it still works this way) A little more info is needed here.

She has another thread here detailing her issues:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/quot-Build-your-on-website-quot-info-for-Macs/td-p/242264

For some reason she decided to create another thread.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
RogerR2

I have spend 2 weeks, many hours and talked to 25 Verizon people trying to change the service on my primary  my.site.verizon.net account from Basic to Advanced.  None of the live chats have worked, most people don't have any idea what I am talking about and they all referr me to someone else who will help me.  Billing, FiOS tech support, customer service, the e center, sales and no one knows.  I can't even access my primary account.  I can only access my sub accounts.  Any ideas?

RogerR

0 Likes