Wrong FiOS availability
enie122

I am trying to get Verizon FiOS service for my company's warehouse building and Verizon keeps telling me that it is not available at that address, even though Verizon did pull a fiber optic cable and installed a fiber distribution terminal in the utility room of our warehouse building few years ago!  I checked online and FiOS is available at the building right next to ours.  I called Verizon a month ago and the agent was kind enough to sumit a work order for FiOS availability check and he told me it would take them 1-2 business days to process it.  I called again a week later and the agent who took my call just kept saying that FiOS is not available according to her system and refused to provide further assistance.  Can anyone help me???

0 Likes
Re: Wrong FiOS availability
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi enie122,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Wrong FiOS availability
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out this support case. 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes