cannot get into the What's next site
dwc_work

This is insane.  I registered for FiOS.  Received an email stating that I need to go to a Verizon site called What's next.  I click on it, and it ask me for my order number and zip code.  I enter it.  It says it isn't valid.  I enter a chat and the person says they can't help me, call a number they gave me.  I call.  The person  I talk to says don't use the order number in the email that it says to use, use one he is giving me.  I try that.  doesn't work.  I try to send an email, but I can't because I do not have an account number (since I just registered).  So I get on another chat.  ask the person what to do.  They ask, why do I need  to go to that site.  I explain what the email says.  So they get back and say - it says that you will have it installed on June 12 - can I help you with anything else.  I say - that wasn't the question.  I need to get into the What's next site, but can't.  I then tell them I tried to send  an email, but can't because I do not have an account.  They say "that is because you just registered and don't have an account".  Well DUH!!!  Isn't that what I just said (I am only thinking that).

They again say - sorry - I can't help you.

So - how in the heck do I get help around here.  Chat can't.  Phone gives me wrong information.  Can't email.  Is this what I am getting  into with Verizon's FiOS?  Is this the kind of help I can expect - none whatsoever!!!!!

Does anybody know how to get help - other than sitting on the phone for 1/2 hour again (with bad music) to get no help at all!!!!  Every avenue is blocked.  Can anybody tell I am frustrated?  Can  I still pull out of this without paying the penalty since I don't have  it installed yet?  What other companies offer Phone, network and Tv bundles in Murrieta California!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot get into the What's next site
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would wait until tomorrow when the business office is open and call them. 

The "What's Next" thing is just going to tell you what to expect when the installer comes.  It's also possible that your order number is not in the system yet but may appear tomorrow.

0 Likes