fios service
pakappakap

I just returned from winter travels and wanted to return to the fios service I had left. The price has increased, and I've had two service outages in two days.  When I called customer service there was a 40 minute wait.  The call was dropped not due to my pushing any buttons.  The representative had my number but never called back.  I called again, and after a 20 minute wait, I was unable to resolve my issues.

I now have to sign a two year agreement with early cancellation fees, and I have great concerns, especially after the poor service I've received being stuck with such poor service. 

Why is internet signing-on cheaper?  When signing onto the internet, there is a message that the service is not available at this time.  I am unable to get the better rates.

While on the phone, I asked the customer service representative for the address of corporate headquarters so that I could alert them about the terrible service I was receiving and was told that information was not available.

Time Warner, here I come.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: fios service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes