i want to cancel my service after just one month it sucks!!!!!!
piurra07

this is bad you guys dont want to answer your customers i called and no help i tried chat and no one answer i email no response maybe here it works.... you have the worst customer service!!!!! my internet doesnt work and all you can do is put me on hold because you cant help!!!! i just pay $233 and now nothing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do i have to upgrade and pay extra so the sevices can work??????

0 Likes
Re: i want to cancel my service after just one month it sucks!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: i want to cancel my service after just one month it sucks!!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

piurra07,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes