installing guys
cvictorio

When I was getting mty fios installed I asked the guys who were installing it, where were my old io optimum cable boxes and he said they were both placed by himself in the living room , I took his word for it and didn't even check if they were really there. Later that day I went to get them so I can place them in a bag and ready them for returning them to my old serive provider but they were not there! Its only me and my mom so I asked her and she said she hadn't even touched them once. So there isint any other explination .They didn't give me any paper work to sign or anything that would say their name or that they did any installing, which seems awfully unproffessional!
I don't know what to do. Each box is worth close to $200. And I am not paying that!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: installing guys
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: installing guys
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cvictorio,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with your cable boxes or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes