limited or no connectivity
vandalay

a USB modem became disconnected from one of our desktops, and when I re-connected it, the signal had "limited or no connectivity",..I've tried re-booting, re-setting the modem, re-installing the drivers (setup disk), but nothing works..meanwhile the other desktop, and he laptop work fine...the usb modem is a Zyxel 220-g..and their support is a joke...any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: limited or no connectivity
prisaz
Legend

@vandalay wrote:

a USB modem became disconnected from one of our desktops, and when I re-connected it, the signal had "limited or no connectivity",..I've tried re-booting, re-setting the modem, re-installing the drivers (setup disk), but nothing works..meanwhile the other desktop, and he laptop work fine...the usb modem is a Zyxel 220-g..and their support is a joke...any suggestions?

My bad. It is a wireless adaptor. Recheck your security settings for the adaptor. SSID and KEY entered in the wireless connection profile. Numbers available on the sticker attached to the router. Sorry I though you had DSL when I saw the Zyxel, until I looked it up.

0 Likes