service interruption
grucho1

I am a FIOS custumer.

Once a month I get a service interruption for a day or more. And this month it is today... December 24th! Christmas eve...

I am tired calling useless verizon hotline:

"-you dont have phone and internet? let me check when a technician is available... hold on please

(10 min latter...)

- sir your are still here? the next technician will be aivalable in 3 days. Is that ok with you

I pay $107 a month for triple play,  and once a month I end up with only tv... No phone and no internet.

Because this is  where is the biggest FIOS scam. You think you have fiber optics  to home.... but you actually have old copper line. So when you phone is down, you internet is down...

And last thing, I am posting thanks to my back up line, still free for no, but that verizon will charge me $10 bucks soon...

Isn't this an other scam? We know our service is crap, it has good chance to fail. Well thats great! Lets sell our customers a backup line! 

Thank you Veirzon. 

0 Likes
Re: service interruption
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest checking the wiring a bit more. An old copper line has nothing to do with FiOS until after the actual Fiber cable has reached your home. From there, old copper wires can affect the service. At this point I think it's best to see what the status lights on your ONT say. The might clue into what the problem is and perhaps get someone who knows how to remote into an ONT to view the logs to fix it on the spot for you. Sounds to me like it's being misprovisioned.

0 Likes