when will verizon lay cable for my neighborhood
StaffordSnoopy

I live in Settler's Landing in Stafford VA.  The other neighborhoods surrounding us have FIOS but they stopped when they got to our neighborhood.  Whats the deal?  Its been 3 years since it was provided to the other neighborhoods around us and lots of those neighborhoods have a more difficult layout to run cable.  I am tired of COMCAST and want FIOS.  But I cant get FIOS if you dont run the cables.  WHEN WHEN WHEN will you run the FIOS

0 Likes
Re: when will verizon lay cable for my neighborhood
jpowe029

Don't be too anxious.  I was really happy with Verizon until I moved, and cancelled my services.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/I-will-NEVER-be-a-Verizon-customer-again/td-p/745347

Others on the forum have had worse experiences.  Read the forum and make an informed decision.  I enjoyed FIOS for awhile, but it seems like the trend now with these companies is it's harder to get away from than that "fun" ex-girlfriend.

0 Likes
Re: when will verizon lay cable for my neighborhood
Mauricio2

I'm also waiting anxiously for FIOS at Settler's Landing. When I lived in Woodbridge I had both COMCAST and FIOS and I preffered FIOS in a heart beat. I currently have COMCAST and I long for FIOS as the internet service is faster and the channel options are wider.

I hope and wish FIOS will start setting gound cable and, hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with the HOA. Does anybody knows if that is the case? Please post so I can get more involved with the HOA board.

0 Likes