• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Nickel Contributor
ekelks
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

ABC On Demand

'Revenge' used to be available Free On Demand 3 days after it aired (if not sooner, can't remember) but now the latest show isn't there, SD or HD. (The show is still there, just not the most recent episode.) Is there a contract problem, a new policy, a tech problem? Thanks for any info. 

Employee
Lee_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: ABC On Demand

At the time of this post we are showing the episode from 5-16 posted. I believe the next air date was the 23rd. We typically are given the episodes and able to post them by the day after air, but on occasion there are delays for various reasons.

Lee_vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Nickel Contributor
ekelks
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Contributor
MSTPMIKE

Re: On Demand service

I am having a similar problem with OnDemand TV shows & Movies ...

TV Series:

For example, Army Wives on Lifetime, the season is just about over BUT the one and only episode available onDemand is from July.

Also what about premium station series and viewing past seasons, not available? for example Treme on HBO, i wanted to start watching but season 3 airs in September, however OnDemand doesnt show season 1 or 2

Movies:

Very difficult to find the just added or New movies On Demand. What day are new movies uploaded? is it the same day they are released on DVD?

I am a long time Comcast user, i have to say not entirely impressed with Verizon Fios' version of OnDemand, there are still a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.  Comcast was great about uploading a series the day after it airs, and the entire season was usually available for viewing. 

i know i am not the only one out there who forgets to set their DVR and / or misses an occassional episode of a series.  Whats the delay?

Nickel Contributor
ekelks
0 Kudos

Re: On Demand service

[ Edited ]

Me too.. Lately I can't find Premium series I've paid for On Demand -- the FlexView is very confusing. And there is a super long lag time between tv airings & the On Demand availability. 

NB -- this thread was marked solved already (it's an old one) so you might need to post a new thread to get attention from a Verizon person.

Contributor
teacup
0 Kudos

Revenge season finale from 5/11 is not on Fios on-demand, but I just checked and it IS AVAILABLE on Comcast.  Reason #371 why I'm switching back to Comcast as soon as my contract is up! 

Nickel Contributor
ekelks
0 Kudos

Hi. You do realize I posted this two years ago? ABC OnDemand does offer REVENGE -- the last 5 or 6 episodes are currently available, -- OP

Contributor
teacup
0 Kudos

And the issue remains... glad to see they've fixed nothing.  The latest episode is still not available where I live.  

Nickel Contributor
ekelks
0 Kudos

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411