Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Nickel Contributor
Tiara

Associated Press Widgets

Since Thursday they have been outNow that they are back on TV.  They are dated February 22, 2012. 

Today is March 5, 2012 Please Update the Associated Press Widget this is one feature I use a lot and enjoy.

Thank you kindly for your assistance. P.S.. I noticed on another post regarding this issue you stated it was solved.

Only TMZ widget is working since that has been out since Thursday also.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Associated Press Widgets

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the widget. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Bronze Contributor II
jackmcgann

Anthony_VZ wrote:

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the widget. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Question; to Anthony_VZ...   Why does it have to be private? I also have been trying to track down the problem with the AP widget. You would think the Co. would want to share this kind of info with customers, so that we're not "left. in the dark".

ElizabethS
0 Kudos

They will require account information which can't be posted on the public boards.

Contributor
MattV
0 Kudos

The AP News widget had stale information for awhile and now the widget is gone from the selection.  Will it be coming back?  What can you tell me as we utilize it daily.

Best,

Matt

Contributor
alfstinky
0 Kudos

AP WIDGET

Where is the AP widget? I reported last week that it wasn't being updated and now the widget doesn't appear at all. Someone from support called me the next day to ask if it was resolved and I told them no. Now it's missing altogether and I have not heard back from them.

Bronze Contributor II
ocean25
0 Kudos

Re: AP WIDGET

alfstinky wrote:

Where is the AP widget? I reported last week that it wasn't being updated and now the widget doesn't appear at all. Someone from support called me the next day to ask if it was resolved and I told them no. Now it's missing altogether and I have not heard back from them.

I just checked our widgets and it is indeed gone! I do see a lot of new widgets, but AP seems to be history.

Things are always changing, some good and some not so good...that's just the way it rolls...

Nickel Contributor
Tiara
0 Kudos

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE AP WIDGET IT IS STILL NOT SHOWING. UPDATE PLEASE!

I have Posted Numerous times, called Customer Service but yet no response to an update or answer. If it helps I live in zip code (08879) New Jersey. It is really sad that you can fix the Sports News Widget but not the AP (Associated Press News)

Widget that People Rely On To Get Their Updated World News! Can Someone let me know when it will be fixed or at least give me an update on the Problem. It Has been out since March 1st today is March 21st. Please GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THIS PROBLEM/ISSUE ASAP.  Thank You.

Contributor
Margie28
0 Kudos

Re: WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE AP WIDGET IT IS STILL NOT SHOWING. UPDATE PLEASE!

Same here in zip-10549......posted a week or so ago, and a "verizon employee"  said it was being looked into....still no AP widget.....any public info or a fix solution would be greatly appreciated........is anyone listening?????

Contributor
xraiderv17
0 Kudos

Re: WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE AP WIDGET IT IS STILL NOT SHOWING. UPDATE PLEASE!

well its nice to know I'm not the only one missing the AP widget...

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411