CBS Primetime shows on 8/10/14
gett1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had me VTr set to record Unforgetable and Reckless on Sunday 8/10/14. While both times were recorded the programs were not what was shown in the listings. It was two differant series. Can anyone tell me how this happened?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CBS Primetime shows on 8/10/14
sportsdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

@gett wrote:

I had me VTr set to record Unforgetable and Reckless on Sunday 8/10/14. While both times were recorded the programs were not what was shown in the listings. It was two differant series. Can anyone tell me how this happened?

To be more specific, the PGA Golf Tournament was delayed by 2 hours due to rain on Sunday afternoon. The Golf did not end until almost 9PM EDT. CBS anounced that both Unforgetable and Reckless would not be shown as scheduled only 60 Minutes and Big Brother would air. Perhaps both episodes of both shows will air next Sunday. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

erichoya
Enthusiast - Level 3

The golf broadcast ran late on CBS from the afternoon so  all programming at night was delayed two hours.  

This tends to happen a lot during the NFL season when there are 4 pm EST games so schedule extra time as needed.

0 Likes
sportsdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

@gett wrote:

To be more specific, the PGA Golf Tournament was delayed by 2 hours due to rain on Sunday afternoon. The Golf did not end until almost 9PM EDT. CBS anounced that both Unforgetable and Reckless would not be shown as scheduled only 60 Minutes and Big Brother would air. Perhaps both episodes of both shows will air next Sunday. Hope this helps!