Channel 28 -- DOT webcams
ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know how long this has been a black screen, I only just now noticed. Is this a VerizonFIOS problem or a DOT problem? I found webcams working here -- so have you just stopped showing us the feeds? There once was a widget, you'll remember, and that's been gone for a long while. So you'll understand my suspicions, I hope. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Channel 28 -- DOT webcams
ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1
no one helped me answer this question -- a verizon person on twitter attempted to help. the channel reappeared as if by magic without explanation. no kudos are deserved here.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

If you expect an answer from other users it would help if you at least identified the VHO you are served from.  Channel 28 is different in each VHO as these are typically local municipal channels.

Also keep in mind this is a peer to peer forum (users helping users) so the YOU (I assume meaning Verizon) in your post is not who will typically try to answer your question.

0 Likes
ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1
no one helped me answer this question -- a verizon person on twitter attempted to help. the channel reappeared as if by magic without explanation. no kudos are deserved here.
0 Likes