Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
Bill02322
0 Kudos

Channel Guide Listings

I wish verizon FIOS would upgrade the interactive guide.  For example on WCVB channel 5 at 10;00 a.m. the guide says The Martha Stewart Show  but in fact The Bonnie Hunt Show is in that time slot.  I also wish the guide had more information about the indivdual episodes and guests on the veriety shows and news magazines.
Copper Contributor
DerekB
0 Kudos

Re: Channel Guide Listings

Verizon gets their guide information from a company called FYI.  I heard the contract may be up next year so hopefully either they will do it in house, or have a better company do it.
MVP
Justin
0 Kudos

There is another recent thread here about this same subject, and one of the Verizon reps posted a reply recently that they are not going to change the supplier, so we are going to have to live with what we have. You can find FYI on the internet, there is a contact email address, at least one poster here sent them an error report and actually got an email response. I sent one, got no response. But if we all did that, maybe, just maybe, they would make a greater effort to be correct (probably not, but it can't hurt...).

Keller, TX

Copper Contributor
ubrgeek
0 Kudos

So despite plenty of us complaining, of a vast majority of people hating it, Verizon isn't responding to our complaints.  Despite the fact that customers are complaining.  Customers, you know Verizon, the folks who actually give you money. I'm sure you've heard of us - you write us each month asking for some of that aforementioned money ...
Bronze Contributor II
philhu
0 Kudos

They should use Zap2It, Tribune data

It is very accurate and alot of detail and it is what Tivo uses for their guide.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411