Charging $2/episode for an A&E show On Demand?? Already pay for this station monthly!
myangelj

They are trying to charge me $2.00 per episode on demand to watch a show from A&E, which is a channel I'm already paying for monthly, as it's included in my extreme hd tv package. I just wanted to point out that this is absolutely ridiculous, & was wondering if any one else is having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Charging $2/episode for an A&E show On Demand?? Already pay for this station monthly!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Free episodes for some shows also exist.  Which are available free is up to the A&E. 

I only go in to find shows from the On-demand free+Premium list.  This avoids getting PPV shows.  Searching, and some otherways will get you lots of PPV  Occassionaly  for items also available on other channels for Free.

0 Likes
Re: Charging $2/episode for an A&E show On Demand?? Already pay for this station monthly!
Mad_Max2

I agree why are we now paying for stuff that was free for years now. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

And it may well be from the content providers.

I have seen people post on other threads that some shows people were complaining about also have a fee on other providers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes