Re: Cricket world cup 2015
abburi82
Enthusiast - Level 2

Willow has a poor Customer care service, it does not even display their customer care number on the website, I sent them 3 mails about worldcup 2015 did not got a reply yet. In the mean time Verizon customer care confidently confirms it is available on Willow TV Poor customer care from Verizon as well.  Some of my friends able to reach willow customer care by some other means and they confirmed they have no plans of showing Worldcup Cricket as of now. 

0 Likes
desifan

Please go and submit your feedback to ESPN on twitter and Also on ESPN Cricinfo: http://submit.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/submit/forms/feedback.html 

0 Likes
desifan

I just checked the ESPN Cricket page and you can call them or email them for your feedback:

http://espn.go.com/espncricket2015/faq#category-0-1

Call ESPN Customer Care at 1-888-549-ESPN (3776)

0 Likes
Anamika
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's nothing to do with ESPN. I spoke with them and they clearly indicated that Verizon did not show any interest to broadcast the PPV package. Only Dish, Mediacom and TWC showed interest and worked out the deal.

call Verizon and vent your frustration. I called them a few times and talked with some of the supervisors as well. Basically, they did not care about this event...

0 Likes
Anamika
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am going to see if I can ditch Fios and go to Dish or TWC if they can come and install it in the next 24 hours. That way, I can get the PPV package and watch it on TV

0 Likes
Anamika
Enthusiast - Level 2

BTW, One of the reps said to keep checking on FIOS alerts to see if they offer the PPV package.....in case they are able to workout the deal with ESPN...

0 Likes
pilla
Enthusiast - Level 2

CRobGauth - Looks like you are backing Verizon way too much than they deserve.

I am Verizon's customer not ESPNs. It's Verizon's job to keep their customers happy. Why would anyone contact ESPN?

If anyone is contacting ESPN it should be Verizon.

Hope you get it.

balakrsh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I guess Verizon made many believe until the last moment that they will be showing the world cup through their broadcasting channels so the subscribers don't switch to other providers like Dish where they telecast the world cup.  

The streaming service ESPN is piloting with world cup cricket 2015 will only work if the cusotmers can view the program without any 'buffering' issue, like the programs telecast through the cable providers.  

I think there is going to be unhappy customers, both ESPN (may not subscribe to any future live events using streaming services) and Verizon (loose customers to other providers like Dish who telecast the worldcup) will lose some in this process.

If the streaming works fine then it is a Win for ESPN, but for Verizon I think it is going to be loosing some customers either way.

Anamika
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally agree. VEROZON! wake-up

0 Likes
mtv2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone shdoulf reach out to their senior management. The folks who answer the phone or chat are powerless

0 Likes