Demand CBS
BBRA24MAZZ3

I have noticed that CBS is listed on Demand but has not been updated since X-mas.  Has CBS been dropped from Demand?

0 Likes
Re: Demand CBS
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lots of shows dropped new shows or were preempted for a few weeks.  Definitiely some of the CBS shows now updating again.

0 Likes
ToniM1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I have a related question.  Why is "the Mentalist" not available on CBS on Demand?  I am a huge fan but am unable to watch it in real time because I need to be asleep no later than 8pm.  I've set my DVR to record it.  However, the show never starts on time.  Between football... 60 minutes running long, etc., what I wind up with is a recording of part of "the Good Wife" and then part of "the Mentalist", so the end of the episode is neverrecorded.  It is very frustrating.   Oddly, I had the same problem with it on TWC.  Have the producers/thenetwork blocked this show specifically from On Demand?  I truly hate to play catchup on myt computer.  But I suppose I'll have no choice.

Please advise.

Thank you much.

Toni 

0 Likes
BigD1947

Good to know it's apparently a system wide issue. I spent 90 minutes on Verizon chat last evening and they were pretty clueless, but helpful none the less. What's interesting to me is that the recent CBS shows, Good Wife, etc, are updated into 2014 and available if you go (on line) to Verizon TV Services. 

0 Likes
BigD1947

To be clear, on demand for Verizon/CBS is updating episodes for 2014 (on line),  but not via on-demand via my TV. Sorry.

0 Likes