Extreme HD and Premium Channels
grimlocksps

Hi there.

So renewed my plan 4 months ago too the Triple Play included was Extreme HD, Internet 15/15 and Residential Phone line.

I pay $155 a month including fees and taxes. I wouldnt be so bothered about paying that much but when i signed up was told HBO and stuff would be included and it was until a few days ago. Now i read up on it online and there sems too be no indication this was a temorary situation and when i click on MY account page its says i need too pay for premium channels when they were previously included.

I read that calling was a crapshoot and the best thing to do was too create a ticket online.

Was this a temporary deal? if so i should have been told otherwise id have opted to go elsewhere.

I live in NJ and ive been a verizon customer since  2011 and have never really had any issues until now.

0 Likes
Re: Extreme HD and Premium Channels
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes