Re: FX Now
jonahlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, they really need to add this. Especially with the awesome Simpsons World app for the XBOX One! I mean come on Verizon!

0 Likes
Avec44
Verizon is very behind when it comes to the streaming services. FX now, fox sports go, msg go are all not offered. Stop being cheap skates and get with the times Verizon! Not to mention I can't watch my local NCAA basketball team play because Verizon doesn't offer CBS sports unless I upgrade to a more expensive package. I mean it's CBS SPORTS! Every other basic sports channel is available like NBC Sports and Fox Sports but not CBS! That's completely ridiculous. Thinking about switching back to Time Warner. Was with them before this. They offer more channels and aren't cheapskates when it comes to the streaming services.
0 Likes
menotomybob

When is Verizon FIOS going to get the FX Now app?

I want to be able to access any Simpsons episode as promised.

Trying to get a response from Verizon is driving me crazy.

I call customer service and they are very nice but basically say they don't have any info.

If it's being negotiated or whatever, they would not be told.

They say that happens at corporate level.

Verizon already carries FX and FXX.  Why can't we have the app to stream it on FX Now?

Every other carrier, it seems, from Comcast to Time Warner to the most rinky-dink providers is on the FX Now List.

Is there a way to contact someone high up enough in Verizon to get a straight answer?

(And not just passing along this request via customer service.)

0 Likes
BrownHornet

Why aren't verizon customers allowed to access the FX Network? Is it something in the agreement between Verizon and the FX Network or are there technical difficulties that cannot be overcome at a "reasonable" cost to verizon?

What gives Verizon? Your customers deserve an explanation!

0 Likes
bowesman51

I can't believe with what I pay and have paid Verizon (and their previous names of which I stayed with) over the past thirty years and I can't get FX or FXNOW. What kind of decision making board do you have there? I want to see Sons of Anarchy and I can't because I have stupid Verizon. This is totally ludicrous! Makes me want to switch to XFINITY. THEY HAVE FXNOW. So why doesn't Fios get with the program !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
ohm62

typical verizon arrogance.

and hypocrit too; see, DTV, Xfinity and all others but Verizon subscribe to FX:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/fxnow

0 Likes