Fix it
Ipod1
I called in for some channels that I have subscribed too and were not showing up. I called the 1-888 number provided for toruble shoot and it said it was included in my subscription, I look up online under my sign ina nd says it is included, I then went and pulled uup all the PRIME HD channels and it shows I have it.
I called customer service which Marge who tried to assist while on hold for 45min. She was not able to assist and transfered me to customer service. I repeated myself and said your system all say and show I have 629,182 and 291. Customer agent went on to say the upugarde does not include these channels and I was in the wrong, which is fine, he went on to explain that the PRIME HD channel is also no longer provided, but my bills says otherwise and so does the line up as it still shows PRIME HD and the channel line up. He said he would go online to check and came back saying they were not, I have pic to email to him to prove said they did not have emails, resolve it
0 Likes
Re: Fix it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ipod,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fix it
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Ipod,

While we are happy to help we cannot assist without your account information. We have asked multiple times for this information in you Private Support Case, but have not had a response. As such we have closed said Case. If you have any additional questions or concerns please make a new post.

-Adam

0 Likes