• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
pgsimons

Fox Soccer in HD

FOx Soccer will be available in HD starting in March.  Please add!

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Christian
0 Kudos

Re: Fox Soccer in HD

pgsimons,

While there do not appear to be any short term plans to add Fox Soccer HD, I can assure you that the folks who are in charge of TV content are CONSTANTLY working with channel providers to add new and exciting content to our FiOS TV package.  I know that there have been many requests to add this channel come launch and that the good folks at Verizon will everything they can to add it.  I will keep you posted if/when any information crosses my desk!

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor
pgsimons
0 Kudos

Thanks, Christian, for your repsonse, I do appreciate your taking the time.  Is there some mechansim for organizing support for FSC HD?  CAn petitions be submitted?  Can other people be contacted directly?  Please let us know.  We've been waiting for FSC HD for a long time and now that it's avaialable, it will be a key criteria in sourcing service.

Nickel Contributor
nuttyirishman
0 Kudos

Thanks, Christian, for your repsonse, I do appreciate your taking the time. Is there some mechansim for organizing support for FSC HD? CAn petitions be submitted? Can other people be contacted directly? Please let us know. We've been waiting for FSC HD for a long time and now that it's avaialable, it will be a key criteria in sourcing service. ..

I, also, want to drive the effort to add FOX SOCCER CHANNEL HD to the FIOS lineup.   I know there is a LARGE audience out there waiting to watch soccer in HD.   PLEASE, have it available on 3/1/10!    Bob

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Christian

[ Edited ]

pgsimons.

Truth be told, there is no official way and in the past the best course of action has been to just call both the service and channel providers and voice your opinion that way.  However, I can pass the message along to management so that we make sure it goes through the proper channels.  I've actually already done that and will be sure to keep my ear to the ground and if I hear anything I will let you all know.

***Fingers Crossed***

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor
Milan
0 Kudos

Hello, Just wanted get in on this subject of Fox Soccer Channel going HD in March, Im a big soccer fan and watch most of it on FSC, and like the other fans on here, have been waiting for this HD move for quiet some time, so i'm hoping for some good news on this asap, and at the same time i'd like to add that Fox Soccer Plus is to be launched on the same day, so if this helps in the effort to get it on the air then great , after all, if its not in HD then it can't truly be the beautiful game. Any way hopefuly we can get the ball roling on this.  Hope you could help.   Fan                                                                                                                                                                             

Nickel Contributor
nuttyirishman
0 Kudos

Yes, it is time for Verizon to step up and add FSC HD on 3/1/10!    Now, we only get 1 soccer match televised in HD (English Premier on ESPN2), and in HD, it truly is "the beautiful game".    I also hope there is a way for FSC/ESPN2  to televise some of the upcoming Champions League matches in HD.      Of course, we all are looking forward to ESPN's complete coverage (in HD?), of this year's World Cup this June!                    Bob

Contributor
ccr10
0 Kudos

FSC has been saying that HD is coming in January.  These posts mention March.  Did I miss something?  Either way I am also very hopeful that FIOS steps up and offers this programming with the Extreme HD package.   

Silver Contributor I
film11
0 Kudos

You bring up an interesting point...where will FSC-HD (or any new HD channels) actually end up?  One might have to subscribe to a high-priced package (such as Ultimate HD) to get them. 

Nickel Contributor
nuttyirishman
0 Kudos

a new HD channell can easily be added to the Extreme Package lineup, but it appears that only the Fox Soccer HD Plus channel might qualify as a premium tier, not FSC HD.  Let's hope we get FSC HD at the least!            Bob

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411