Re: Fox Sports Go App iOS
Cohnhead
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the FOX now app available but not FOXSPORTSGO or FXNOW apps.  These have been out for a year now.  When will customers have this access?

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon is way behind the other providers on so many things:

- Fox Sports 2 in HD (had to watch it yet again in awful SD)

- Much more advanced ipad app functionality to include watching all channels in home or on the go, watching DVR content, being able to take DVR content on the go to watch offline)

- Fox Sports Go

etc..   

Jsut once I'd like them to be ahead of the other providers with what the offer instead of being so far behind them.

0 Likes
Cohnhead
Enthusiast - Level 2
Another USC football game goes by that I cannot watch. I'm not at home and, although the FOXSPORTSGO app is streaming the game, as a fios customer, I cannot access it. Last week I couldn't watch because the PAC12 network isn't offered on my fios. How long must customers wait?
0 Likes
michaelg44
Enthusiast - Level 2

get with the program FiOS! Its 2014.  Every channel that I pay for to watch on my cable box should also be made availble to watch online or through a mobile app.  In today's marketplace, paying for one is paying for both and other companies are recognizing it.  I don't understand why FiOS doesn't take a proactive approach to be a leader on this front instead of being a follower.

0 Likes
Tindo
Looks like fios only provider not on the list for fox sports app. I find it ridiculous because if I can watch it at home why not on my mobile devices....
0 Likes
lazzlng

After more than a year, Verizon is still the only major provider without access to Fox Sports GO (although they do provide access to Fox Now).  Who needs to be contacted to actually fix this?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably no more FOX owned Go apps will be added until they renegotiate their contract.  And they will probably wait until the existing one expires before that happens.

0 Likes
Greeno34
Enthusiast - Level 3
Any movement on this? It's ridiculous that we still don't have access to the Fox Sports app or Fox Sports 2 in HD....!!!
0 Likes
Re: Fox Sports Go App
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

Get Fox Sports GO app for Verizon Fios

0 Likes
Cbunn
Enthusiast - Level 1
Come on Verizon. Either subscribe to Fox sports to go like every other major cable company or start offering FS2 as an HD channel.