Customers With Disabilities

Re: Funimation Canceled!

FYI, if you voted on http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Funimation/idi-p/408639 you may want to GO VOTE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY ERASED ALL THE VOTES TAKING THE COUNT DOWN FROM 15+ to 2!

Contributor
avid

come on verizon.  One of the main reasons i keep you is because of your great tv choices.  Funimation is a station that i love and watch all the time.  It was one of the major reasons i like vios as it is not offered many other places.  But if you cancle it, i will be forced to re look at my options.

Copper Contributor
Kenji

Hi there, i don't see where to vote.  I'm cancelling Verizon if they remove funimation. 

Contributor
deminicus

its 1 of the 12 channels I watch on fios.  with all the worthless channels they have why they decide to get rid of something useful?

this is a mistake

Contributor
VeryDisapointed

[ Edited ]

An unbelievably bad move by Verizon's money grubbers. This is a contract dispute and has nothing to do with the claimed low viewership. At the very least we should expect some honesty from Verizon, but I guess thats not going to happen.

Save Funimation Petition

Contributor
forrestm

funimation is my favorite channel if it gets canceled me and my family may leave the service so do not cancel the show

Contributor
mamakat001

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't drop FUNimation!!!! My entire family LOVES this station and when my 2 nieces and nephew are visiting they love it too (all are 13 and under). The only GOOD anime tv station i know of.

Contributor
CoCoChannel

Please, Please, Please DO NOT cancel Funimation or Bridges TV. I do not want to get board with Verizon and drop them 2x. I also have Verizon wireless.

Contributor
Jaspirits

Just say no to Verizon dropping the Funimation Channel!!!!

Contributor
jdandrea

Please keep FUNimation around! I'm sure you can work something out with the channel reps. Hugs.

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools