Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
forsythia

Re: Funimation Canceled!

I just found out that FiOS will be canceling Funimation through an Otaku group I joined on Facebook. I may not be the owner of the FiOS account I use, but I am VERY upset. When my fiancee and I first moved in together, the place we rented came with FiOS. I had this at my family's house, and I always loved it. When we moved a few years later, the new place did not have FiOS. I began to really miss Funimation since I am in love with Anime. ♥ We moved again, and I was thrilled to get FiOS back. I LOVE Funimation, and I will be VERY upset to see it go. It may not have as many watchers as other channels for a few reasons.. Funimation plays the same series for a few months before switching to something new, and Anime isn't something everyone watches compared to other animated networks like Cartoon Network or Disney for instance. ALSO Funimation will be leaving on my Birthday. I don't want this birthday present! TAKE IT BACK! I weep for the loss of my favorite part of FiOS. T.T

Contributor
rstoddart

ARRRRRRGGGGG. 

Me and my wife are very disappointed!!!

Copper Contributor
ssteele

Hey verizion I JUST COST YOU A SALE. My brother was thinking of dropping cablevision for fios because he wanted the Funimation channel. I told him  what was going on and he's going to stick with cablevision now.

Leave the funimation channel alone

Contributor
Kakashi69

Man this whole thing sucks! The whole reason I got Verizon fios was because the funimation Channel.......now Im not so sure if I want to keep this package anymore I can get the exact channels I want from and other cable company where I live. Its too bad I was genuinely happy having this channel, definatly going to be calling my service providers about this though who knows, maybe if by popular demand it'll come back

Contributor
blank

without funimation i have no reason to continue subscibing to fios or using verizon phone service and i will actively encourage others to move on as well

Copper Contributor
MeanBob

This came straight from the Official Funimation Channel Facebook fanpage:

"FiOS TV news update: Discussions are still going on, which is encouraging. Please continue to let Verizon FiOS know that you want us to still be offered on their service. You make a difference! #anime #FiOSTVFUNimationChannel"

Seems like our support is pushing through a bit :smileyhappy:

Contributor
FUNimationmyluv

I can not believe that verizon is even thinking of this. Dropping a channel that people watch so often and claiming it has "Low viewership" is RIDICULOUS. I will never recommend verizon to anyone if this happens. :smileymad:

Contributor
russellbrandon3

everyone needs to let verizon know that funimation needs to stay! tweet them at this link https://twitter.com/#!/FiOSTV 

email call and request that funimation remain on verizon!!! ANIME MATTERS! let us start a movement and keep funimation on verizon! you can find contact information under the contact us link at the bottom of the fios website. LET your voices be heard! we can change the fate of FUNimation if we all work together. 

Contributor
TheWhy

Keep Funimation!  Awesome Channel.  You are drastically underestimating the value of this channel to your customers.  This was a major reason I upgraded to the Extreme HD package.  If you would like to continue receiving the additional monthly revenue from me, this decision has to be reversed.

Contributor
TCruz

Funimatio

I got an e-mail telling me that Funimation is being canceled as of 3/15.

Well Funimation is the only channel that my daughter watches and the only reason why I told Cablevision to go away.

I don't think I'll miss much when switching back to Cablevision.  I agreed with another blogger that said that " It's going to take a heck of a deal from Verizon to compete with the $69 triple play deal I go."

I don't believe that the shopping channel has more viewers than Funimation. My daughter is very disappointed.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411