• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Copper Contributor
johncougar

Re: Funimation Canceled!

if u compare the loss of an unpopular channel to a death in the family, no one will take u seriously. comcast, timewarner and cablevision dont carry this channel. i wonder why? oh wait cause no one watches it.

Hammer_Bro wrote:

Here goes:

Today, I am writing to you concerning Verizon’s decision to remove the FUNimation Channel (number 262) off of the network.         

I have to be honest, upon the removal of FUNimation, it was like the death of a family member.  

Copper Contributor
justdigi

[ Edited ]

HOWEVER, I respectfully point to the other 379 messages and 1,931 total kudos on this thread, and the 325 total votes on the share your ideas forum that prove you are wrong.  Dead wrong.

Those other providers' customers' may not be screaming for the channel simply because they don't know what they are missing.  We had the channel.  We loved the channel.  We want the channel back.

Copper Contributor
ssteele

Your absolutely right Justdigi. Why is that John guy wasting his time being a problem starter? If no one was watching Funimation this forum post would not exist and John would be wasting his time some where else.

Copper Contributor
KimXWP

John, your comment was just sad. So, has there never been anything in your life you truly cared about? Anything you’d be willing to fight for? If so, then you should understand. This world is a cruel place and, yes, to outsiders it would seem that Funimation is just some channel but that is not the case. For those of us that dare to dream and still hold out for hope Funimation is the lifeblood that connects us. It’s a world filled with heroes and villains and lessons to be learned. It’s a place where the underdog can triumph over seemingly impossible obstacles or we see what can happen to our planet if we keep treating it the way we do. Yes, it’s an ideal world but what’s wrong with wanting to escape there whenever we can? In that regard, it is like a death. By removing Funimation, Verizon has plunged a dagger into the heart of that small light that we had for a better world. God knows there’s enough hatred in this world must everything else be extinguished until there’s nothing left but the hate, greed and cruelty? Verizon, please return Funimation to us! Please give us a chance to dream again!

Copper Contributor
Kenji

Yes John, obviously you are not an anime fan.  Why bother to leave your lame comment.  This thread is not a debate, but rather an attempt to raise Verizon's attention to the legions of Otaku that want their ONLY anime TV station returned.  It is a protest for the cancellation of Funimation and a respectful request that Funimation be returned to the line up. 

Perhaps one day your favorite station will be removed from the line up and you should hope that there will be the loyalty for your loss like we all have for Funimation and the fledgling movment that is the Otaku.  We just want our station back on verizon; we do not need to hear negativity from nay-sayers as yourself.  Find another cause to ridicule!  (Not that you should ridicule ANYONE's beliefs, but it sounded nicer than "bug off")

Verizon........ PLEASE return FUNI to us!

Copper Contributor
Kenji

*PHBBBBT*   :smileymad:  (that is a big razberry for you)

Contributor
StatenIsland

We too still miss Funimation here in New York.  BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!  Over a month and still unhappy.  We check every morning on 262 to see if it will be there.  

Copper Contributor
Kenji

the raz is for John:smileymad:

Copper Contributor
justdigi

I just got the expected letter in the mail that the price of my DVR service was going up $1.

What I find ironic is one of the excuses given:  'We are working right now to build a more exciting product, with even more TV channels in HD..."

I think all of us would happier if you forgot about adding channels and just stopped TAKING THEM AWAY (including Funimation).

Contributor
karlandre

[ Edited ]

**bleep** an extra $1 thank god I got my DVR FREE for life but I am bummed out b/c Funimation Channel was the main reason I switched to Verizon Fios from Cablevision second was it was cheaper but I was happy with my service and I would not have gone through the head ache of changing over if it was not for them having Funimation Channel and then its gone 3 months after I got it :smileysad:

EVERYONE JUST FILL OUT THE FORM TO REQUEST FUNIMATION CHANNEL FROM YOUR PROVIDER.

http://www.getfunimationchannel.com/

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411