Game of Thrones S4 E2 Missing from On Demand
PopsterR

Trying to catch up on Game of Thrones before new season starts, and Episode 2 (Lion & Rose?) of Season 4 is missing.  E1 is there, as are episodes 3 through 10...but no 2.  No point watching 3 through 10 without first seeing E2, is there?

Anyone else have the same problem?  Any chance FIOS can rectify this soon?  Rather frustrating indeed.

0 Likes
Re: Game of Thrones S4 E2 Missing from On Demand
bemore1

Game of Thrones is an HBO program, so it is carried on HBO Go which you can use if you are an HBO subscriber.  They have all episodes.  Verizon does not carry on demand HBO programs.

@PopsterR wrote:

Trying to catch up on Game of Thrones before new season starts, and Episode 2 (Lion & Rose?) of Season 4 is missing.  E1 is there, as are episodes 3 through 10...but no 2.  No point watching 3 through 10 without first seeing E2, is there?

Anyone else have the same problem?  Any chance FIOS can rectify this soon?  Rather frustrating indeed.

0 Likes
PopsterR

Thanks for replying, but apparently you did not read my message.

Verizon FIOS DOES indeed carry HBO shows On Demand.  As I stated, all of the episodes of season four are available there, except for episode two.

0 Likes
PopsterR

Apparently this was a temporary "hiccup".  The erstwhile missing episode 2 has joined the party.  Perhaps it was a bit shy.

0 Likes
wumba

Not for me, it is still the only episode missing in Season 4.  This is very frustrating

0 Likes