Game on Thrones is NOT on my HBO on-Demand
MashaMT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a paid subscriber to HBO channel, and every year about a month from a new season premiere dates, on-demand (FINALLY) has all previous episodes/seasons available to view before new episode premiere.

This year, its not happening. For some reason I only have access to couple (!) of season 4 episodes available on-demand, not even a complete last season just random (ep 1, 4, 6, 10) episodes. When I try to watch missing episodes I am prompted to Rent/Buy those episodes. I PAY for my HBO services, I should have access to on-demand HBO series without paying additional fees!!!

What is going on with FIOS on-demand? I know that Comcast has ALL GoT episodes available on its on-demand, so its not HBO issue but FIOS.

And yes, I do know that HBO Go online services has all episodes available, but I want to watch the series on my TV, and my TV does not have extra USB/HDMI outlets to allow me to access online services.

What is going, Verizon? Why can't I see on-demand series of channel I paid for, huh?

0 Likes
Re: Game on Thrones is NOT on my HBO on-Demand
KAP3

I have experienced the same problem with having to rent/buy an On Demand movie that was on a premium channel that I pay for.  I do not understand this.... what does Verizon have to say about this....... KAP

0 Likes
Re: Game on Thrones is NOT on my HBO on-Demand
PopsterR

Has FIOS corrected your problem, or at least contacted you in any way?  Please let us know.

0 Likes