• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
Jay3000
0 Kudos

HBO GO Log In

OK does anyone know what is going on with HBO GO? Is it the app is it verizon? When I try to log in you cant type anything in when you choose fios. I have seen other threads but all those people can actually type something in. Its not letting me type anything in the fields. It does the same thing with Cinemax. I know its something with Verizon or HBO because all the other providers I can type something in to try it. I know other people that are having the same issue. Does anyone know whats going on!? Please help!!

Contributor
jacksonb967
0 Kudos

Re: HBO GO Log In

I'm having the same problem and it seems that no one from Verizon is monitoring the chat or trying to offer online assist- it  is extremely frustrating to pay for something that is not being provided....

Contributor
jayjr
0 Kudos

Over the past couple of weeks, HBOGO will often show me not logged in. When I attempt to log in, I receive the response that I am not subscribed to HBO even though my account shows my subscription. This has happened unite often.
Silver Contributor I
thewebcobbler
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have posts in the tech Assistant forum

This has been happening to me as well. Mpre in the past 2 weeks than Ever before.

HBO GO is out again. It worked for me for literally One day. Now it says that I need to subscribe to HBO . Same thing for Cinemax.

At least WatchESPN is not affected this time. Knock on Wood

Now idk if it is VZ's problem or HBO anymore.

I just want it to work, and not to reactive my devices every time I log in, etc

Any one else still having this problem?

Update: after waiting on hold 55 mins, the VZ tech did confirm that the HBO Authentication Servers were down. (again).

It is just about the waiting game now.

Contributor
m_staley
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.  The HBO Go app on my iPad says i need a Fios TV HBO subscription, which I already have.  Have been trying the online chat support, but no one is responding to questions there.  

Contributor
kfrencher
0 Kudos

Same problem here.  HBO GO is great when it works.  I hate that you have to access it through your Verizon account.  If they want to make all their users go through a TV provider the least they can do is make sure it works.

Contributor
Kushtaka
0 Kudos

Same issues here, can't log-in to HBOGO even though I've confirmed that I have HBO when I log in to Verizon. Sick and tired of seeing this red garbage.

Copper Contributor
mitch053
0 Kudos

Was this ever resolved for anyone? I have similar problem but HBO go crashes after displaying Verizon FiOS login screen. Crashes before I can enter my password. Max go does the same thing. It has worked in the past. It works fine from my computer.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411