Re: Verizon Dropping FOX 25, Time to Drop Verizon for BREACH OF CONTRACT.
Babydole1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also picked a plan based on the channels offered.  Since that time 4 channels have been dropped.  They want to charge me 150 to drop them for breach of contract???????  Where is there breach of contract???  They offered a service and now keep changing said service!  As soon as I can drop them I will and I do NOT want to.  I hated Comcast but at least they didnt pull this dropping of channels like Fios is!  I am so not happy about this at all!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Dropping FOX 25, Time to Drop Verizon for BREACH OF CONTRACT.
reallysickofver

Time to shop around , not worried about contract.

0 Likes
Re: Keep Fox25! Verizon is a joke
Hereigo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I see Verizon on my fox Tv explaining why I can't watch a football game my 10 family members would watch on thanksgiving I will cancel.
No warning just watch it on your cell phone Verizon is done for me first TV to Comcast then cellphones.
Total classless action by a company that takes their customers for granted by not giving an advance notice. I would have bought an antenna instead of seeing people leave early.

Fox 25
agebob1
Enthusiast - Level 1
What? No more Fox25? Adios Verizon, hello Comcast. I'm making the change tomorrow.
Re: Keep Fox25!
suzq2
Enthusiast - Level 1

To the Executives of Verizon -- are you not being paid ENOUGH that you feel you cannot come to some type of agreement with Fox?  Honestly, whatever your reasons are, I'm CERTAIN, they're made without consideration to your end users (us the American Public) who -- might I add, PAY YOUR DOGGONE SALARY AND BONUS!!!  Please stop thinking about yourselves, set an example for the American Public and "suck it up"

Signed, a "former" (as of now) Verizon customer

LeavingFIOS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am calling and canceling FIOS tomorrow. Thanks FIOS for screwing up my Thanksgiving.

Re: Fox 25
AdiosVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with you. Verizon sucks! What a crappy move to do this on Thanksgiving to supposedly try to save us money. Best way for me to save money is to switch to Comcast. I'm making the call tomorrow. Verizon makes plenty of money. Take one for the team and your customers for a change rather than your executive wallets! Thanks for ruining aThanksgiving tradition in my house of watching the Cowboys/Eagles game.

Jim810
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a Verizon customer NOT a LOYAL Verizon customer.  I will have xfinity in her next week if you don't get FOX 25 back now.  You cannot call youself a cable company if you don't provide FOX. 

ejm12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will drop FIOS and change providers first thing Friday morning.  Way to {word filter avoidance} 400,000 viewers Thanksgiving day NFL football tradition in MA.  Thats right, no FOX NFL on thanksgiving day , just a whiny commercial about how verizon think we should complain for them about the cost.  Hey Verizon look inthe mirror.  DOLTS.

Re: NFL on fox
Kechal
Completely unacceptable !! This better get fixed or i am leaving Verizon!
0 Likes