MISSING EPISODES on FIOS VOD
aschiefe
Enthusiast - Level 2

What happened last week? Seems that many of the series are missing episodes on both HD & standard. I went to watch the first episode of 'The River' (March 7). It was listed, but when I clicked on it, I got a message that it is unavailable. The next day, it disappeared from the list altogether. Same thing with Episode 104 on 'Lost Girl' on SyFy. Both series are available on VOD, so that's not the issue.  I spot checked other series and noticed that others also had 'holes'.

Please update the VOD list (especially for the 2 programs I mentioned).

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MISSING EPISODES on FIOS VOD
aschiefe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Forgot to mention, 'The River' is on ABC.

0 Likes
Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Enthusiast - Level 3

This seems to be (another) ongoing problem.  For a number of the shows I watch, they seem to have recently removed the latest episodes instead of the earliest ones (eg Glee from March 21.)  White Collar (USA) has episodes 411-413 and 415-416 available, but 414 and 417 disappeared, and it has been this way for weeks now.  When I call to complain, I am told there is nothing they can do about this.  Well, who can do something about this?  Never had this problem with Comcast.

0 Likes
GeorgeJarkko
Enthusiast - Level 1

a Google search of this issue shows it's been going on for at least three years and Verizon has never even addressed it.